Our website has the following accessibility features:
- Full compliance with prevalent online accessibility standards.
- Compatibility with screen readers.
- Keyboard shortcuts to facilitate navigation around the site. Underlined single letters in navigation links show the keyboard shortcut letter.
- Content language can be set and changed using Google Translate.
- Font size can be changed by controls within the site.
If you wish to do so, please see the guides below for adjusting the default style, size & colour of standard fonts used in
web pages on your computer, as well as changing the background colour:
Internet Explorer -
Google Chrome -
(the BBC My Web My Way link below also has practical guides for Safari)
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
The BBC's 'My Web My Way' site http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/
provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use.
For more guidance on accessibility in Windows or Microsoft Office, visit Microsoft's accessibility pages at
For guidance on accessibility in Apple's iOS (used on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch), visit
For help with accessibility on devices running Android, visit
For help with accessibility on devices running Mac OSX, visit
AbilityNet is a UK charity dedicated to helping disabled people use computers and the internet.
The 'My Computer My Way' section of their website contains a collection of useful guides to making changes
that help you see websites and applications more clearly